0. Create a new application in Google Application Engine, give it A_Name
1. Go to http://code.google.com/p/gtalkgroups/ to find the latest downloadable code.
2. Download the tar.gz file and extact it, get 8 files, e.g. c:/gtalkgroup
3. Modify app.yaml and put the A_Name at first line.
4. Modify m2ggg-config.py and change root address to the owner name, and randomly put some numbers to KEY1 and KEY, you can press the number keys without any sense.
5. Go to Google app engine folder, run
affcfg.py update c:/gtalkgroup (or relative Linux/MAC path)
6. Done, add A_Name@appspot.com to GTalk.
7. Use //add to add new user and //admin to set new admin.